Wendy Hinman is an adventurer and the award-winning author of two sea stories, Tightwads on the Loose and Sea Trials. An inspiring and entertaining speaker, Wendy Hinman presents programs on pursuing your dreams, sailing and otherwise. Practical advice for turning your hopes into reality. She has an entertaining slideshow about her seven-year Pacific adventure.
Contact her about presenting to your group or book club today. info(at)wendyhinman.com. For a topics list, please visit the Speaking page.
She may also be able to video conference with you via Zoom or Skype when travel is not possible, as she did during 2020 and 2021.
Here’s what events are planned for 2022 so far. Please check back as this page is updated regularly as events are scheduled.
2022 Events: (in calendar order)
- Seattle Boat Show, various times and presentations February 4-12, 2022
- Nordic Tug Association, Friday June 3, 6:45pm, Anacortes, WA
- Book Signing, American Library Association Conference, Washington DC Saturday June 25, 4pm @IBPA booth
- Wooden Boat Festival in Port Townsend, WA Sept 9-11, 2022, Presentation & book signing in the Authors Corner
- Wilderness Club Bremerton, October 5, 2022.
- Village Books, Bellingham, WA with Hattie Cannon, author of Exiled South, October 9, 2022.
With years of experience presenting, she has weathered all sorts of presentation venues and snafus, and can adapt to your needs.
Here is where she’s presented in past years: