It’s that time of year once again for the Seattle Boat Show. It’s a time when I love to share what I’ve learned and the wonderful adventures I’ve been lucky enough to have with other boaters who are planning their adventures. It’s also a time to reconnect with old boating friends.
Now’s the time to plan your visit. I’ll be presenting as follows:
- Friday 1/25, 4-6pm, Stage #6 Club Level: Tips and Tricks for Extended Cruising
- Saturday 1/26, 12:15-2:15pm, Stage #5 Club Level: Panel discussion on How to write your boating stories
- Saturday 1/26, 5-7pm, Stage #6 Club Level: Panel discussion on How Racing Prepared Me for Cruising
- Sunday 1/27, 12pm, Stage #6 Club Level: Living Without Refrigeration
- Monday 1/28, 2:15pm, Stage #3 North Hall: Keeping Your Relationship Afloat
When I’m not in the seminar room presenting, I’ll be signing books at the Captains booth up on the concourse. I hope to see you there!
Here’s the full seminar schedule:
**Bonus discounts on ticket prices to those who can show they took public transportation to get there. Free parking for those who don’t if you buy your tickets online in advance. Buy them here: https://seattleboatshow.com/